Dades de l'oferta de treball
Descripció de l'oferta de treball
Are you a trailblazer looking for a new challenge in a pioneering organization that has a global impact? Are you looking to boost your professional growth, being part of an emerging company? Then Eticas is for you!
At Eticas, we are on a mission to protect people in technology processes and are global leaders in Responsible and Fair AI. Over the last decade, we have developed our cutting-edge methodologies & tools to identify and mitigate bias, promote fairness, and ensure AI & ML algorithms obtain more accurate results. With our flagship Algorithmic Auditing product, we turn ethics into a competitive advantage for our clients. We are the seatbelts of AI.
Eticas is at a crucial point in its history. We have been preparing for years for a time when Responsible AI would be at the top of the global agenda, and we are (finally!) reaching that point. What better a moment than now for Eticas to maximize its potential and expand its reach? It’s for this reason we have decided to expand to the US, to supercharge our impact. We need a winning team to execute this plan and assert ourselves as both global leaders shaping the Responsible AI policy agenda, and pioneers in deploying commercial auditing solutions.
What will your role look like?
We are seeking a dynamic, experienced and passionate leader to join our fast-growing ethical-tech organization. The Country Manager USA will be responsible for building the foundation of Eticas Inc., driving the growth and success of the organization in the USA, working hand-in-hand with the Founder & CEO, and the Executive Team. This is a unique opportunity for a one-of-a-kind leader wanting to leave their mark on the world. You combine 2 essential strengths: commercial savvy to build a solid ethical-tech business and the influencing skills to shape the US policy agenda.
Your key responsibilities:
- ● Develop and execute a comprehensive business development strategy to land the key contracts to kick-start our work in the US, and gearing up for sustainable growth.
- ● Evaluate and explore potential funding model options to achieve auditing scalability.
- ● Identify new business opportunities, collaborating with other team members to ensure
our service offerings are aligned with market needs and our core strategies.
- ● Track performance metrics to measure the success of our USA operations.
- ● Identify and address potential risks and opportunities that may impact Eticas’ success.
- ● Build a solid community and policy advocacy plan in order for Eticas to be contributing
in all key advisory groups, and to spearhead the responsible AI movement in the USA.
- ● Build and cultivate strong relationships with key stakeholders, including key industry
players, policy-makers, potential customers, partners, and investors.
- ● Represent Eticas in public forums and events to promote our mission and values.
- ● Finalize setting-up Eticas Inc. USA, working with CEO, COO & CFO to establish the right
entity and governance structure.
- ● Have leadership experience entering new markets in B2B, and positioning services with a clear, simple USP, and competitive edge.
- ● Proven track record of developing and executing successful business strategies, achieving ambitious targets and driving growth.
- ● Are a rain-maker and deal-maker, able to open doors, sell effectively and close deals timely to private sector clients, organizations and governments.
- ● Want to make a difference in the Responsible Technology field and be a crucial part in the growth, direction and impact of a mid-sized organization with huge potential
- ● MBA or Bachelor’s in business, management, technology or related field.
- ● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify opportunities
and risks, and make data-driven decisions.
- ● Passion for ethics and responsible business practices with a good understanding of the
tech industry landscape in the USA.
- ● Strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to motivate and
inspire a team of professionals, through excellent communication,
- ● Passion for the organization’s mission and values. We would love it if you also…
- ● Speak Spanish
- ● Understand what algorithmic bias is and how to audit for fairness
- ● Have a Privacy Concern and are concerned about the importance of Data.
What does working with Eticas look like?
- ● We are pioneers of the sector in the world, so our day-to-day is never a routine. We embrace the challenge of learning how to improve and how to add value to others!
- ● We work as a community, learning together from an emerging business. You will always count on us! We are diverse in technical and management profiles, whose motivation and knowledge we learn from every day. We really care about what we do, because we want to have an impact on society through our work.
- ● We want to positively impact the world. You will work in a company that wants to generate a global change, in pursuit of justice and responsibility.
- ● For this position we are offering a gross-salary of $45-55k annually + bonus.
- ● We believe in the independence of carrying out our tasks. We insist on high standards.
- ● We encourage and embrace diverse backgrounds, because we understand the value of
diversity to increase our value as a company.
What will make you succeed with us?
- ● A can-do mindset, up for the challenge to build Eticas USA from the ground up
- ● Mind-boggling negotiation skills!
- ● Previous experience in similar positions & working remotely.
- ● Excellent people & communications skills with high emotional intelligence
- ● Ability to establish relationships based on respect, trust and consistency
- ● A lifelong learning attitude
Com inscriure's a la formació?
- If after everything we have explained, you think you are the best candidate, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a motivation letter, explaining why you are interested in working with us and what you can contribute to Eticas and the above role.
Persona de contacte: Ethicas